Changing wpm setting of flite

Tom Moore tom at tomstroubleshooting.com
Sun Jun 20 12:47:31 EDT 2004

I'm using the flite synthesizer for software speech, and I don't
remember all the steps in getting it setup because it was like 4 in
the morning the night I got around to setting it up.
There are lots of posts in the archives regarding this though so
looking back may help.
I've saved some posts from the list I could forward you if you'd like
though.

Tom