gentoo questions

Tom Moore tom at tomstroubleshooting.com
Sun Jun 20 12:15:30 EDT 2004

Hey dude.
Sorry I didn't come back.
Was talking to my mom and forgot you were still on the line.
Hope I was able to help.
Need anymore help feel free to ask for it.
You sound like you know pretty much everything there is to know about
getting Gentoo installed on your system.
Isn't really that hard.
I got it to work my first time around so it can't be all that bad.
heheeh.
Not sure if you'll end up staying with it though.
I really like the way Slack does their package stuff so it'll be
interesting to see what you think about it.
You may or may not like it.
Let me know how things go and if you have any questions I'll try to help
any way I can.

Laters,
Tom