sound card

Juan Hernandez zendyman at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 19 16:03:25 EDT 2004

Hello Everyone,
I am having some trouble with my sound card.  I installed fedora core 1 about 8 months
ago, and it worked great.  It detected my sound card with sndconf, and I was able
to cget it working with mpg321, and even I got gnopernicus working with festival
and it worked pretty well.  I now got the speakup enabled fc2, and it works great
for the most part, but I can't get my sound card working.  I have an onboard intel
82801DB-ich4 in my machine.  and alsamixer detects it.  so I guess it is enabled.  Any ideas?  thanks in advanced.