Ot: Router configuration

Luke Davis ldavis at shellworld.net
Fri Jun 18 00:04:00 EDT 2004

Consider the way they both work, and you will understand why.  It is the
difference between walking through the bus terminal door, and stepping on
to the bus you want to take, while every one else steps on to their
busses; and stepping through the door, and stepping on to every bus,
before and after the one you wanted, while every other passenger waits for
you to decide, being unable to come or go in the meantime.