Ot: Router configuration

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Thu Jun 17 12:49:32 EDT 2004

Well, the continuing saga!!!
The person who brought me this first said he didn't think there was a
password; well, please, if there's a login and it asks for a password,
there Is a password. He told me to try admin, which didn't work. So now
I'm waiting for him to find it; also looking around online to see if I can
find out anything about it. Will let you all know if/when i get it up
exactly what it is (I do know it's a zonet four-port) and if it's
accessible.
Thanks for all the suggestions.

--
Cheryl