(OT) configuring for router

Luke Davis ldavis at shellworld.net
Wed Jun 16 15:51:11 EDT 2004

It's a router.  I have never incountered one which does not have an
interface of some sort.  Frequently, for the small ones, you either
telnet, or more likely, go via web, to an internal server on some class C
IP address, such as 192.168.0.1. You will then log in with the information
provided in the router documentation, at which point you may make changes
to the router's configuration.