(OT) configuring for router

Dawes, Stephen Stephen.Dawes at calgary.ca
Wed Jun 16 13:44:13 EDT 2004

No, you should be able to disable the dhcp on the router so that you do
not need to change your current network card configurations.

Don't do more then you need to.

Steve Dawes
Phone: (403) 268-5527
Email: SDawes at calgary.ca

NOTICE::
This communication is intended ONLY for the use of the person or entity named above and may contain information that is confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient named above or a person responsible for delivering messages or communications to the intended recipient, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED that any use, distribution, or copying of this communication or any of the information contained in it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone and then destroy or delete this communication, or return it to us by mail if requested by us. The City of Calgary thanks you for your attention and cooperation.