Need direction please

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Wed Jun 16 12:37:28 EDT 2004

Let me see; I did a recent upgrade to 2.6.6.  I untarred the file, ran
the checkout script which I've had for some time, it download and
successfully patched the source tree with no troubles.  Actually, I
don't recall doing a 'make mrproper' as I usually never do so with a
brand new source tree.  Whether that is wrong or not, it sure worked
for me:).