debian sarge boot floppies

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Tue Jun 15 18:33:41 EDT 2004

Hi Alex.
The only reason I suggested the iso was somewhat out of date is that
debian unstable is now in beta 4 (I think) and so many changes have
probably been made to the installer since the speakup-netinst was done.
Therefore, I wanted to warn people about the possibility of not making it
through a complete net-install with this iso. But if it does still work
for a full install, that's great!!!
Maybe it would be possible, if it works, to put this iso on the speakup
site in place of the old woody. That IS
ot-of-date.
--
Cheryl