debian sarge boot floppies

Sean M McMahon smcmahon at usgs.gov
Tue Jun 15 13:09:32 EDT 2004

That's outdated?  Is there a better way to get speakup with debian?  Will
gigdo do what you described yesterday that is, get speakup from the
debian/access directory?  Where do I look to see what might have changed
between the feb iso and what you can get with gigdo.

Cheryl Homiak <chomiak at charter.net>
Sent by: speakup-bounces at braille.uwo.ca
06/14/2004 06:18 PM
Please respond to "Speakup is a screen review system for Linux."