debian sarge boot floppies

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Mon Jun 14 21:18:38 EDT 2004

I hadn't mentioned it because I thought Alex needed to do a floppy
install. But there's an outdated (February 2004) sarge netinst-speakup
iso; take a look at the February archives as I don't have it right at my
fingertips at the moment. But I downloaded it and it talked and started
the installation menu. So, even though it's outdated, if you use it with
current sarge isos from a jigdo download, I think you MIGHT be able to
install that way if you have a cdrom.

--
Cheryl