Is pine often chatty or...

Paul Migliorelli (+1 7 2 0 7 3 2 2 3 1 1) paulmigs at migliorelli.org
Mon Jun 14 19:28:47 EDT 2004

Am I ctazee??  Hi all.  I think I've noticed it with random versions of
pine, though I may be wrong.  For instance now, with version 4 60, it
seems as though ***every keypress always comes back with "pine 4 point 6 0
message index". then you press d for delete and it says again"pine 4 point
6 0 message index", where you then hit the current line on the numpad to
hear the message info.  I think I remember some early versions doing that
often, and then some wouldn't.  Something to do with repainting the
screen?  I looked in setup but haven't found anything to try.  Oh well...