Computers don't make any sense

Joseph C. Lininger jbahm at pcdesk.net
Sat Jun 12 00:07:16 EDT 2004

Download the Linux version from the setiathome web site, then untar and
install. They don't have rpm's or anything like that. As far as I know, they
can't because of the licenseing.
- ---
Joseph C. Lininger
jbahm at pcdesk.net
note, the following is used for automated processing. Please leave in tact
if quoting me in a reply.
Verification: 5eab38a77ac40416e075be8f50607ff7