Ugh...Sound issues (way OT)

Joseph C. Lininger jbahm at pcdesk.net
Fri Jun 11 09:35:45 EDT 2004

I had this problem at one point. Can you tell me what program you were using
for sound? Were you using alsa for the SB Live as well? What series is your
SB Live card?
- ---
Joseph C. Lininger
jbahm at pcdesk.net
note, the following is used for automated processing. Please leave in tact
if quoting me in a reply.
Verification: 5eab38a77ac40416e075be8f50607ff7