telnet install of fedora core 2?

Jacob Schmude jschmude at adelphia.net
Thu Jun 10 15:10:33 EDT 2004

Hi all
 	Just got a new laptop that I'd like to install FC2 on. Problem is,
it doesn't have any serial ports--they're getting harder to find by the
day. I remember a while back it was discussed that RH9 could be installed
via telnet. Is this possible with FC2 and if so how would I go about it?
Everything in this laptop is linux compatible, so getting the network
adapter up and running isn't going to be an issue, so I'd like to install
FC2 this way if the option is available. If not, I'll use a kickstart
file, though I'd rather not.
Thanks