heat index calculator that works with lynx the cat

Sina Bahram sbahram at nc.rr.com
Wed Jun 9 00:52:26 EDT 2004

I just looked at the site...yup, they are definitely using it as
exponential. It's easy enough actually, it just looks complicated, probably
to make some mathematician in a basement feel happy. If you code it, it
should work....don't even break up the terms if you don't want to...although
the code would be *fun* to read if you don't *grin*...happy hacking, and
give a haller if you need some help.

Take care,
Sina

No trees were destroyed in sending this message; however, a large number of
electrons were terribly inconvenienced.