Postfix works! Now something else

nick G nick6489 at optonline.net
Mon Jun 7 15:34:33 EDT 2004

Hi folks.  Six days back, I posted a message to this list regarding postfix hanging.  Well, I think I figured out what happpened.  On Friday last, Postfix just started to work when I replaced it in the boot manager.  It's in what was formerly sendmail's spot.  I think because Postfix overwrites important sendmail data, it decides to not work when you kill sendmail and launch postfix.  A very important error came up only once saying that there was a 0 byte config file it was getting rid of. Now, I have a question.  Anyone know of any good pop3 daemons out there?
Thanks,
Nick