DecTalk synths

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Fri Jun 4 18:14:44 EDT 2004

That's an express. the original dectalk external wasn't manufactured
initialy for the blind community so it doesn't have any braille or anything
on it. on the front pannel of the unit is the on/off switch and on the back
are 2 db25 connecters, some leds, 2 1/8in audio jacks, a fuse, the power
connecter, volume knob, and 2 rj11 phone jacks.
When I power mine up, it's cooling fan spins up, it gives the touch-tone
beeps, and says "dectalk version 2.0 is running".