DecTalk synths

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Fri Jun 4 18:10:54 EDT 2004

Hi all.
Does anyone know of any linux software to take advantage of the old
dectalk's phone capabilities? so far the only os I've found dectalk
libraries for is vms (and that's the os the documentation refers to).  and
since my vms machine has no way to get files to it yet I'd like to use linux
with this box.