an article worthy of our attention.

Sina Bahram sbahram at nc.rr.com
Thu Jun 3 17:56:26 EDT 2004

Awesome read...a bit overboard on the comparisons to sql...but the author
themselves pointed out that it was so...uhm interesting ideas, and probably
a lot of truth in the community centric design long horn is going to
implement...but there are some benefits to that for deployment of
applications and for product specializations...it's just that, there are
qualities of the web that we would like to keep...and having those be the
people's choice rather than Microsoft's is probably a good idea.

Take care,
Sina

No trees were destroyed in sending this message; however, a large number of
electrons were terribly inconvenienced.