gnome

Stephen Clower steve at steve-audio.net
Wed Jun 2 19:21:56 EDT 2004

>>> Um what if your not good with command lines.
>Then read some docs. the commandline is pretty easy to pick up.
You'll find that once you've gotten the hang of the command line, it's much easier to accomplish a lot of tasks with Linux. Maybe 'm just biased because I remember the good old days with MS-DOS, but using text in and text out eliminates most of the unnecessary garbage cluttering both the screen and the computer's memory.

Stephen Clower, that guy from the south.
You can reach me by any of the following:
E-Mail: steve at steve-audio.net
MSN: steve at steve-audio.net
AIM: AudioRabbit03

You can also check out my little home on the web by visiting http://www.steve-audio.net