Laptops For Linux?

Stephen Clower steve at steve-audio.net
Sat Jul 31 15:23:35 EDT 2004

Hi Luke,
  I've used various flavors of Linux on my Dell Latitude C600, and they all worked fine. Slackware, though, was the easiest to configure for this machine.

On 7/31/2004 at 2:18 PM Luke Davis wrote:

>Dell is looking pretty good right now.  The Latitude looks a bit more
>Linux friendly than the Inspiron.
>I'm looking at the Latitude D600 and D800.
>
>I still want further recomendations, however.
>
>Thanks
>
>Luke
>

>On Sat, 31 Jul 2004, Alex Snow wrote:
>
>> I've heard good things about the dell latitudes and linux.  I
>> installed slack on my latitude cpts and it worked fine, but that's a
>> slightly older model. I have heard success stories with newer models
>> though.

Stephen Clower, that guy from the south.
You can reach me by any of the following:
E-Mail:
steve at steve-audio.net
MSN:
steve at steve-audio.net
AIM: AudioRabbit03
You can also check out my little home on the web by visiting
http://www.steve-audio.net