Dectalk software not reading console numbers

Jayson Smith ratguy at bellsouth.net
Thu Jul 29 09:01:11 EDT 2004

Hi,
Is there a Dectalk demo program for Linux you can use from the command line
or is it all GUI?  I'm one of these people who love playing with Dectalk,
making it sing and doing all sorts of other crazy and stupid stuff with it.
Have seven Dectalk Expresses in the house, if that's any indication.  I love
Dectalk!
Jayson.