Speakup List Archive

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Tue Jul 27 11:52:48 EDT 2004

It seems the archive files for Speakup are not in mbox. At least for me,
when I grap one of the .gz files and uncompress it, I get a .txt which
sems to have all the headers and text of messages, but is unreadable in
mutt.

Am I wrong? Am I going about this wrong? I would like to use mutt's
outstanding search and sort capibilities, so slogging through via the
web interface by subject threads just doesn't do the trick. After all,
we know how well we honor subject lines around here, right?

--

				Janina Sajka, Chair
				Accessibility Workgroup

janina at freestandards.org	Phone: +1 202.494.7040