Utc

Wesley Groleau groleau+wes at freeshell.org
Thu Jul 22 13:03:12 EDT 2004

On 21 Jul 2004, at 19:16, Sean M McMahon wrote:

> I believe alaska and puerto rico are also not on daylight savings
> time. To
> expand on your comment for arizona, Most of Arizona doesn't observe
> daylight savings but the Navajo nation does.

If anybody cares, most of Indiana doesn't.

--
Wes Groleau

  Guidelines for judging others:

  1. Don't attribute to malice that which
     can be adequately explained by stupidity.

  2. Don't attribute to stupidity that which
     can be adequately explained by ignorance.

  3. Don't attribute to ignorance that which
     can be adequately explained by misunderstanding.