delayed or timed recording

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Wed Jul 21 23:12:25 EDT 2004

Well, everybody, I got my program recorded but I did end up using sleep.
somehow at and mplayer didn't like each other when I tested and I didn't
have time to see if arecord did better. Mplayer would be started and get
to the place of cache fill: 0:00 or something like that and then it would
stop and no sound ever came. so I just set up the station and had it
running before it left and put it in my script for using arecord to have a
2 hour 50 minute sleep before starting and it worked fine.
Thanks for the input.

--
Cheryl