Utc

Jayson Smith ratguy at bellsouth.net
Wed Jul 21 16:56:58 EDT 2004

Hi,
You have to know how to calculate that.  In your particular case, UTC is
five hours ahead of the time you have.  Eastern Daylight time, for example,
is only four hours ahead.  Also, note that since UTC has no daylight savings
time and we do, when going off daylight savings time, since this would push
you behind you would now be six hours behind UTC.
Jayson.