Linux on Dell laptop?

Sean M McMahon smcmahon at usgs.gov
Mon Jul 19 13:20:06 EDT 2004

Ah using normal logic, you might come to your conclusion.  But lets take
this example.  I want to break our security system into it's own package.
The security must be installed with the main software but the main
software can't be upgraded without upgrading the security.  You can't just
install the security however.  You do need to upgrade it however.  That's
how circular logic works and that's why only programmers and system
designers should deal with computer systems.