Linux on Dell laptop?

Sina Bahram sbahram at nc.rr.com
Sat Jul 17 10:42:16 EDT 2004

You pointed out circular dependancies...but aren't they smart enough to not
do this? I've only done simple programming, and even I put the following
lines in my header files

$ifndef FILE_H
#define FILE_H
My code
#endif

*shrug* isn't there some kind of mechanism like that for rpms?

Take care,
Sina

No trees were destroyed in sending this message; however, a large number of
electrons were terribly inconvenienced.