Slackware Boot Floppies

Ralph W. Reid rreid at sunset.net
Fri Jul 16 14:04:20 EDT 2004

Did you get any warnings or errors when making the boot disks?  As
kernels continue to grow in size, squeezing everything onto a single
floppy is getting tougher and tougher--might you be running out of
room, even for a lilo boot floppy?  Do you have any tools to confirm
that your floppies have no defects (this one has bitten me in the
past)?

HTH and have a _great_ weekend!