Proftpd question

Jayson Smith ratguy at bellsouth.net
Wed Jul 14 13:48:05 EDT 2004

Hi,
That fixed it but I've got another problem.  When I log in anonymously
locally using ncftp, I can see a directory called dectalk@ but can't change
to that directory.  When logging in via my Windows machine I get an empty
directory listing.  I do have a symlink to /var/www/dectalk in /home/ftp.
That, in fact, is the only thing there.  But I can't get to it.  I went into
my proftpd.conf and commented out the line about chrooting everybody into
their home dir.  Any thoughts?
Jayson.