enboking spell checkers with mutt

Sean M McMahon smcmahon at usgs.gov
Mon Jul 12 14:10:34 EDT 2004

While we're on the subject of mutt, Does anyone have any good tips for
setting up mutt with a pop/smtp setup where you get mail from your isp's
server?  I've defined the pop_user pop_server and from_name in my .muttrc
file under my home directory.  When mutt starts it doesn't receive the
email but I can use fetchmail to receive the messages.  When I try to
write a message, mutt says "you have no aliases".   I've just been going
off of what I found in config files on mutt.org
any help appreciated.  Sean