broadband cable throughput quality

nick G nick at hkcamp.gotdns.com
Mon Jul 5 11:06:23 EDT 2004

i a as much an Optimum users, and this is sertain.  It is very node specific
about running servers.  Some nodes are crouded and you can't rn a server for
you life because they'll have your head.  Others, lik emyt, aren't crouded
at all.  I think because of this old cable modem, I'm limited to 6Mb/s
that's megabits, by 1 megabit up.
Thanks,
Nick