What should Festival do better? (was: Speech Dispatcher 0.5ReleaseCandidate 1 available)

Joseph C. Lininger jbahm at pcdesk.net
Sat Jul 3 23:34:19 EDT 2004

The big thing festival needs to do better is pronunciation. The entonations
in particular and some word pronunciations are not good.
- ---
Joseph C. Lininger
jbahm at pcdesk.net
note, the following is used for automated processing. Please leave in tact
if quoting me in a reply.
Verification: 5eab38a77ac40416e075be8f50607ff7