two linux versions on one hard drive?

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Fri Jul 2 15:54:50 EDT 2004

is something like this possible to do?  I figure to put redhat 8.0 on as
one version with enough stuff to unpack books and another more secure
installation like maybe a Fedora or a slackware installation perhaps
version 10 when that comes out official.  Slackware rc 10 has already been
released.  I tried bastille-linux with yarrow, and bastille-linux didn't
know about yarrow or tettnang.  In fact it set the version of questions it
would ask about all the way back to Redhat 8.0.  When something like that
happens it gets me worried because security concerns that came into
existence after Redhat 8.0 may or may not be addressed.  If those are new
concerns and new problems, use of bastille-linux itself becomes a security
exposure.