Almost FC2 installation

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Fri Jul 2 15:38:49 EDT 2004

I used the server type and decided to not specify everything in the
package selection menu.  I got an installation done with one disk.
Unfortunately this time I was not asked the question about accepting the
network assigned host name automatically.  For that reason, I can't go
onto the cable modem network.  Does a way exist to adjust this fter
installation has been completed; (turn it on)?  If not, I'm going back to
redhat 8.0.  That at least was able to unpack bookshare.org *.bks books.
Can't do it with Fedora or slackware.  I'm pretty certain the bks-unpack
software was written redhat specific and maybe redhat-8-specific.  Other
systems get segmentation fault.