mplayer with links2

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Fri Jul 2 00:23:40 EDT 2004

I'm trying to add mplayer into work with audio via links2 (I did trplayer
a long time ago). I know basically how to do it unless something has
changed, as I saved the very good directions that were given me for doing
this with trplayer. The only thing i am not sure about is what I should
include in the comma-delimitted list of mime types under content-type that
should trigger mplayer. Can somebody who has done this share what you
included in your list?
Thanks.

--
Cheryl