O T weather underground

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sat Jan 31 22:07:15 EST 2004

Weather is just a script. I've attached it. No idea whether or not it
will just run in your environment, of course.

Cheryl Homiak writes:
> From: Cheryl Homiak <chomiak at charter.net>
>
> Hmm, no weather command on debian unstable.
> And don't try the weather package on debian; it's some kind of interactive
> story. However, try miscfiles package if you want three-letter airport
> codes and other interesting stuff.
> If anybody does find the equivalent in debian for weather, I'd be
> interested.
> apt-cache search brought up some candidates but they looked graphical.
> anyway, the wunderground site is nice.
>

> --
> Cheryl

Janina Sajka
Email: janina at rednote.net
Phone: +1 (202) 408-8175

Director, Technology Research and Development
American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)
http://www.afb.org

Chair, Accessibility Work Group
Free Standards Group