User agent

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Sat Jan 31 20:43:59 EST 2004

I don't see a masquerade-as in my lynx help, but Ii do see a --useragent=.
but I'm not sure how to format it or how much I have to put in. for
instance, can I just have something like MSIE6.0 or do I have to put other
info in and if so do i leave spaces or use colons or what?
I did try MSIE6.0 for starters; both the asmodean site and BOA listed
that as what I had but BOA still said I needed to download another
browser. I did read the useragent info on the website that was listed, but
i still didn't really understand how to format something on the lynx
command line. Of course, BOA could also be picking up that the encryption
is different (192 bit as I believe Janina points out in her letter) I
suppose. But the encryption is definitely there.
Thanks.

--
Cheryl