Partial info showing from lynx?

Sina Bahram sbahram at nc.rr.com
Wed Jan 28 19:51:54 EST 2004

Unless if this is a specific question about that browser. I think what you
might be refering to is simply the way some sites do articles or product
reviews. They onlyy put a few lines, oh let's say the first 200 characters
or so, and then they usually have a link before it or ahead of it that will
take you to a page with the whole article or product description. Imagine it
kind of like the search results in google.

Take care,
Sina

No trees were destroyed in sending this message; however, a large number of
electrons were terribly inconvenienced.