using Less commands

Ed Thurston thurston at ntelos.net
Wed Jan 28 09:22:40 EST 2004

Hello Janina,

Thank you for  replying to my querry concerning means of reading  long
files.  However, I probably asked the wrong question.  Now that the Linux
operating system is working  so well, when are user friendly  application
programs going to be available?  In particular a good word processing
program and a more user friendly spreadsheet program.

Linux is making  significant inroads into third world and other countries
and  with such open source or freeware application programs becoming
available would  dramatically speed up the spread of the operating  system.

Many thanks,

Ed,