disapointment

Kenny Hitt kenny at hittsjunk.net
Sat Jan 24 06:05:46 EST 2004

Hi.  It is a lib and a stand alone program that can be used in the
console.  You will need to change the source of a browzer to use it.
I still don't understand C enough to add javascript support using this
lib.
I'm still at the point of downloading files and telling the stand alone
interperter to run them.
I don't know anything about javascript, so I'm trying to learn
javascript at the same time I'm trying to find a way to use this thing.

Basically, I don't have anything useful with it, but I don't have
anything useful with Gnopernicus and Mozilla either.  Just the fact it
is a console app and a lib that can be linked to a console browzer gives
it an advantage over any solution that requires gnopernicus.

Hope this helps.
          Kenny