aim from behind isa server

Sina Bahram sbahram at nc.rr.com
Fri Jan 23 22:49:16 EST 2004

It has a proxy server setting on the main login screen before you enter your
screen name. try hitting the setup buttoon and then going to proxy.
Sometimes they throw it under firewall or connection, depending on what
you're using. I remember I've been behind proxies before and this has
worked, so I know it's right there: just can't remember the exact keystrokes
or specific options for you right now.

Take care,
Sina

No trees were destroyed in sending this message; however, a large number of
electrons were terribly inconvenienced.