disapointment

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Fri Jan 23 08:00:33 EST 2004

It's shit like this that keeps me from getting rid of my winblows
environment.  I know, by keeping it around, I probably hide from the
opportunity to get out there and help put up the good fight to improve
web accessibility for text browser users and the like.  But it does
overcome an immediate crisis.

I typically will try a web site first in linux by using lynx and if
that fails, I'll try links (the chain) though I haven't ever succeeded
yet with that one. and then boot into winblows to use the 'exploder'.
I will say that Window-Eyes does a fine job with IE but I sure wish we
could do all that with the tools available in linux.

But this answer sure doesn't help someone who might not have access to
winblows nor afford it!

On Fri, Jan 23, 2004 at 12:40:51AM -0500, Igor Gueths wrote:

HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!
http://ld.net/?holmesgrown