A topic of concern in Linux

Sean McMahon smcmahon at usgs.gov
Wed Jan 21 11:05:38 EST 2004

a slight clarification with perl you use what's called cgi I'd be happy to
pass along some good cgi examples and html forms examples.  The html form
code is where you as the user see the form.  PHP is more secure although
from a web serfer perspective I've had more trouble with php scripts not
working on my end.  Someone already posted php references on this list a
month ago so I won't do it again here.
Sean