A topic of concern in Linux

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Wed Jan 21 07:46:01 EST 2004

This is a very excellent point! I've also been looking for ways to
implement this along with expiration of passwords - in other words,
force a user to change the password after so many days.  How can one
go about these things in linux? I've seen the expires value when
building user accounts but I haven't seen anything that would locak
out after so many invalid attempts.  Is there anything out there
readily available or does one need to build it?

--
HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!