gpg and mutt...almost

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Tue Jan 20 18:34:34 EST 2004

it looks like I almost have this...those lines Thomas posted worked
after an upgrade to the latest development release. However when I send
a message after it asks for my pgp passphrase and says invoking pgp it
just puts me back at the screen  that says y send q abort, etc etc. does
anyone know why it's doing this? there are no errors and it doesnt even
look like it's running gpg bc when it does I get a warning about
insecure memory. are there any logs I can check?

back.