A topic of concern in Linux

Allan Shaw technews at sympatico.ca
Tue Jan 20 09:20:45 EST 2004

a simple answer,
a lack of penatration into the home and business markets.
When and if Linux ever becomes on par or a serious contender to the Windows
home and business markets it will then become a target.
If I'm going to go to the trouble of attacking a system I'm going after the
one with the greatest install base.
Its logistics.

... and don't worry, Linux will become a target at some point as its
install base grows.