Restoring grub

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sun Jan 18 10:23:37 EST 2004

Move to what link? How do you specify among the 50 or so optionsyou
often have?

That's why entering a number is superior. You get to specify in one
action. Bingo. You're done.

Sina Bahram writes:
> From: "Sina Bahram" <sbahram at nc.rr.com>
>
> That's why there is the move to link option, rather than just hitting enter.
>
> Take care,
> Sina
>
> No trees were destroyed in sending this message; however, a large number of
> electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Janina Sajka
Email: janina at rednote.net
Phone: +1 (202) 408-8175

Director, Technology Research and Development
American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)
http://www.afb.org

Chair, Accessibility Work Group
Free Standards Group