Restoring grub

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sat Jan 17 17:44:41 EST 2004

I don't follow. When the web page is retrieved, it's read to me. So, I
just listen. Each hyper link is numbered sequentially. My browser simply
inserts the number. So, I know that the first time I hear it say "one,"
the next word (or words) are a link. And, I know that the next hyperlink
I hear will be number two, and so on through the page.

I don't have to go find, though I certainly can if I want. All I really
need to do is listen.